Monday, August 1, 2011

Home Again!

Well, after a short trip to see my little brother late last week and weekend, we are home!  On the way out there we decided that hubby would try to change his vacation days this week to next week after finding out that he didn't have major commitments at work after all.  That means that I get to go and start on my room this week!  I think I will head up later today and work some on it.  It looked a mess when I ran in and saw the janitor last week so it should be interesting! I will take some pictures and post them later. 

As for projects I've been working on, I finished my Clip Chart for behavior last week and also I cut out story retelling props for Chicka Chicka, Brown Bear Brown Bear and the Kissing Hand on my Cricut last week.  I love being able to do that!  I hope to use the one at school more this year than I did last year.  The cricut markers are on the Cricut.com rewards website so I think I will redeem my points and get them.  I can make some projects and not use the copier that way. 

Welcome to my followers!  I hope you spread the word that I'm new on the blogging scene and send others my way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment