Thursday, August 11, 2011

Done!

I can't believe it but I am actually pretty much finished with my classroom.  It will be a work in progress as the year goes I'm sure but that's just part of getting used to a new grade level.  I still have copying to do and labeling names on everything. I don't like to waste labels so I want to make sure no one drops before I label.  I'm staying away from there for the next four days because we have to return on Monday for in-service.  I'm not looking forward to that.  I would rather be there with kids but it has to be done.  I forgot to take pictures before I left because I was in a hurry to get home so I could leave again!  It's been a busy hectic week! 

On another note, today is my wedding anniversary.  Hubs and I have been married 8 great years.  We've definitely had our ups and downs but I wouldn't trade him for anything though as he is my best friend and a wonderful daddy to our two little boys.  Here is a family picture from last Christmas.  Our first family picture since we have had both of our kids. 


No comments:

Post a Comment