Monday, June 11, 2012

Summertime

It is summer and we are loving it!  Sleeping a bit later, staying up later, hanging out in pjs all day and having fun is the name of our game.  I'm busy looking for fun activities to use next year.  Looks like I will be in kindergarten again......more to follow on that in a later post. 

I am starting to look for organizational tips that are out there so that I can be even more organized!  My teammates just shake their heads at me when I say my closet is a mess.  I guess I'm the only one who thinks that!  I want to get one of the storage drawer cabinets from Lowe's if it will work in my room.  I'm also thinking about doing notebooks for my themes and files.  That will take several notebooks and page protectors.....maybe they will be cheap at back to school time!!  I'm still debating my monkey theme or going to polka dots.  I really like the polka dot idea but there are several things I'm going to have to remake or purchase.  Hmm......not sure what I will do.  Lots to think about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment